Relay Switch Quinto (5x5A) Heltun HE-RS01
- Z-Wave Frequency
- Europe (868 MHz)
- 110 g
- FCA – you pick up from us
- DAP – we deliver, you do customs in your country and
- DDP – we deliver and we do customs clearance
Customers who bought Relay Switch Quinto (5x5A) Heltun HE-RS01 also bought
HELTUN Relay Switch Quinto is a Z-Wave Plus v2 700-series relay switch with 5 outputs mainly applied to control lighting groups, wall plugs, multi-gang light switches, locks, valves, and motorized devices like gates, doors, windows, and curtains.
Main power input: any from 24 VDC to 265 VAC.
5 relay outputs with 5A load each.
2 independent inputs may be used to control AC devices like lights and DC devices like motorized valves from a single Relay Switch.
6 pilot wire inputs, 1 main and 5 for each channel: control relays from up to 5 different external sources (switches).
Zero cross functionality saves the lifetime of both the device itself and your heating system.
Work with any Z-Wave hub: you’re free to integrate it into your existing system or create your own based on your personal requirements.
Compatible with: Aeotec, ComfortClick, Eedomus, Ezlo, Fibaro HC LITE, HC2, HC3, Jeedom, Home Assistant, Homey, Hubitat, RazBerry, SmartThings, Thinka, Zipato gateways and Z-Wave JS library.
- Dimensions: 50x50x27mm
- Mounting: flush electrical junction box or DIN rail via optional adapter
- Power supply: 85VAC – 265VAC, 50Hz/60Hz or 24-48VDC
- 5 relays with resistive load up to 5A each
- 2 independent relay inputs, dry contact type
- One common (S) and five pilot wires (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5) for external control
- Relay life time: 100 000 switches
- Z-Wave Frequency: All countries
- Z-Wave SDK: V7.11.1
- Z-Wave Plus module: ZGM130S
- Security levels: Non-Secure, S0, S2, S2 authenticated
- Smart Start inclusion
- Independent control of each relay
- Each relay output can be managed by Z-Wave gateway or associated device
- Each of the five pilot wire inputs can control any relay output
- Each pilot wire can trigger scenes
- Seven modes for each relay output: Invert State (ON to OFF or OFF to ON), Momentary (ON when shorted, OFF when released), Momentary Reversed (OFF when shorted, ON when released), Switch ON Only, Switch OFF Only, Timer (ON then OFF after the specified time), Timer (OFF then ON after the specified time)
- Software energy consumption meter logic
- OTA firmware updates
- Manual change of frequency
Z-Wave Frequency Europe (868 MHz) Brand Heltun Weight 110 g Box size 8 × 8 × 4.5 cm EAN 4850021340519 Country of origin Armenia HS Code 85365080080