Touch Panel Switch Solo Heltun HE-TPS01
- Z-Wave Frequency
- Europe (868 MHz)
- 380 g
- FCA – you pick up from us
- DAP – we deliver, you do customs in your country and
- DDP – we deliver and we do customs clearance
HELTUN HE-TPS Advanced Programmable Touch Panel Switch brings "Impossibly Smart" capabilities to your home lighting, electric outlets, or motorized blinds, door locks, gates, and valves. It replaces an existing in-wall switch and brings over-the-Internet monitoring, control, and advanced programmability. The Touch Panel is "Impossibly Thin" on the wall yet packed with features to provide the ultimate in control and convenience.
Controls 1 AC or DC device.
Don’t buy extra sensors: ambient light, humidity, and room temperature are already included to create custom scenarios.
Auto adjust backlight brightness based on ambient light level.
Adjust touch sensitivity the way you want.
Work with any Z-Wave hub: you’re free to integrate it into your existing system or create your own based on your personal requirements.
Compatible with: Aeotec, ComfortClick, Eedomus, Ezlo, Fibaro HC LITE, HC2, HC3, Jeedom, Home Assistant, Homey, Hubitat, RazBerry, SmartThings, Thinka, Zipato gateways and Z-Wave JS library.
- Front frame dimensions: 89x89x9mm
- Back dimensions: 53x53x28mm
- 3 frame colors: Silver, Black, White
- 2 glass colors: White, Black (Yellow, Green, Red, Blue on request)
- 1 sensitive capacitive touch button
- Red and blue color LED back light for the button
- 10 adjustable brightness levels for the button backlight
- Power supply: 85VAC – 265VAC, 50Hz/60Hz or 24-48VDC
- 1 relay with resistive load of up to 5A
- 1 relay input, dry contact type
- Relay life time: 100 000 switches
- Z-Wave Frequency: All countries
- Z-Wave SDK: V7.11.1
- Z-Wave Plus module: ZGM130S
- Security levels: Non-Secure, S0, S2, S2 authenticated
- Smart Start inclusion
- Independent control of the relay and LED
- The relay can be controlled by the touch button or via a Z-Wave network (Z-Wave controller)
- The touch button can be used to run scenarios
- The button backlight can be configured to indicate the state of relay output, touch button, associated device, mode of connected gateway
- Embedded ambient light sensor
- Embedded room temperature sensor
- Embedded humidity sensor
- Software energy consumption meter logic
- Adjustable LCD brightness: Auto or Manual
- Child lock
- OTA firmware updates
- Manual change of frequency
The touch button can be configured to control the relay output state as follows:
- press the button and the relay output goes to an ON state only
- press the button and the relay output goes to an OFF state only
- press the button and the relay output inverts the state
- press the button and the relay output goes to ON for
- press the button and the relay output goes to OFF for >span class="s2"
- >span class="s1">when the button is held the relay output is ON, as soon as the button is released, the relay output state changes to OFF
- when the button is held the relay output is OFF, as soon as the button is released, the relay output state changes to ON
Z-Wave Frequency Europe (868 MHz) Brand Heltun Weight 380 g Box size 13 × 13 × 7.5 cm EAN 4850021340496 HS Code 85371091000