- Z-Wave Frequency
- All frequencies (configurable)
- 0.3 kg
- FCA – you pick up from us
- DAP – we deliver, you do customs in your country and
- DDP – we deliver and we do customs clearance
Z-Wave.Me Hub is a programmable controller for the automation of apartments.
The controller supports Z-Wave wireless home automation protocol. Zigbee or EnOcean can be supported with a USB dongle. Based on the Z-Way software by the Z-Wave.Me. The controller has passed Z-Wave certification, which guarantees compatibility with all certified Z-Wave devices.
The main advantages of the controller:
- open HTTP/JS/C API for interacting with devices,
- integration with iRidi visualization systems,
- mobile apps for iOS, Android,
- integration with other smart home systems, like HomeAssistant, OpenHAB, NodeRed, etc.,
- voice assistants: Google Assistant, Amazon's Alexa, Apple's Siri,
- scripts allows you to implement flexible house management rules, create schedules, run scenarios,
- full information about the capabilities of devices, about routes in the network, convenient diagnostic tools for the Z-Wave network,
- secure remote access for management from anywhere in the world without using a static IP.
The Hub contains the 8th generation Z-Wave chip, which provides the following modern features:
- direct line of sight transmission distance of 1.6 km in Z-Wave Long Range mode;
- Smart Start for a trouble-free deployment of a big installation;
- high data transfer rate of 100 kb/sec allows you to transfer data faster, it saves battery power;
- mandatory for all devices, S2 encryption protects against listening to the radio.
Z-Wave Frequency All frequencies (configurable) Brand Z-Wave.Me Weight 0.3 kg Box size 14 × 11 × 7 cm Country of origin Taiwan HS Code 8517620009