Z-Wave.Me Wiren Board 7 Controller
- 420 g
- Box size
- 165 × 145 × 95 mm
- FCA – you pick up from us
- DAP – we deliver, you do customs in your country and
- DDP – we deliver and we do customs clearance
Customers who bought Z-Wave.Me Wiren Board 7 Controller also bought
Z-Wave.Me Wiren Board 7 is a modular programmable controller for automation of apartments, houses and offices.
The controller can work with wired and wireless sensors and actuators. Support for the Z-Wave and Zigbee wireless home automation protocols is provided by a special expansion board and Z-Way software by the Z-Wave.Me. The controller has passed Z-Wave certification, which guarantees compatibility with all certified Z-Wave devices.
The main advantages of the controller:
- open HTTP/JS/C API for interacting with devices,
- integration with iRidi visualization systems,
- mobile apps for iOS, Android,
- integration with other smart home systems, like HomeAssistant, OpenHAB, NodeRed, etc.,
- voice assistants: Google Assistant, Amazon's Alexa, Apple's Siri,
- scripts allows you to implement flexible house management rules, create schedules, run scenarios,
- full information about the capabilities of devices, about routes in the network, convenient diagnostic tools for the Z-Wave network,
- secure remote access for management from anywhere in the world without using a static IP.
The WirenBoard 7 controller contains the 7th generation Z-Wave chip, which provides the following modern features:
- direct line of sight transmission distance of 1.6 km in Z-Wave Long Range mode;
- Smart Start for a trouble-free deployment of a big installation;
- high data transfer rate of 100 kb/sec allows you to transfer data faster, it saves battery power;
- mandatory for all devices, S2 encryption protects against listening to the radio.
The WirenBoard 7 also contains an EFR32MG21 chip, which provides communication with Zigbee and Thread.
Brand Z-Wave.Me Weight 420 g Box size 165 × 145 × 95 mm Country of origin Switzerland HS Code 8517620009